[DMCForum] Does Anyone Have Some Chapstick?

[DMCForum] Does Anyone Have Some Chapstick?

Over on the List, David T is criticizing me for running my A/C with a
*EXTREMELY SMALL* leak rather than "improving my methods to make it
tight". Kiss My Butt. The car has 1001 things wrong with it. My
resources are very limited. I must pick and choose my battles. The A/C
works. Freon is $2.50 per can. Why spend scarce time and money
improving a *FUNCTIONING* system when the car has so many other unmet
needs.

Perhaps I should just win a lottery... (oh wait, I live in North
Carolina...)

Jim S is also criticizing me over there for *DOUVRIN'S* dual timing
marks. I didn't dream up the bright idea of putting them both on the
pulley! I honestly think I could say the sky is blue, and he'd argue
with me that it's really a shade of cyan.

Oh, Dave Swingle doesn't like my dual exhaust either.

Urp.

Bill Robertson

click here