[DMCForum] Spare no expense- Flux Capacitor (Are you listening Travis?)

[DMCForum] Spare no expense- Flux Capacitor (Are you listening Travis?)

I haven't touched my car all week, save to drive it to work.

I finally snapped and demolished the upstairs bathroom. The tiles were
coming loose from the floor. I can fix a car but some of this home
repair stuff is new to me and it takes a while.

Now that that crap is done, I'm back to the car. I installed the DPNW
lock actuators today. A superior product, easy install. Just one
question: Why did Toby put terminals on the black wires that mate with
the existing harness, but not on the red/pink & red/slate wires? I
gotta run to Radio Shack.

I'm starting on my Halloween projects; Time traval props. First thing
to build, is the flux capacitor. Because it won't be in the car that
much, I want the real deal. No little boxes from Lowe's or Home
Despot. I'm going to shell out $75.00 just for a Stahlin box and $15
more for the little window door. I'll probably spend another $25-$30
in white LED's, plus the chaser kit, etc.

Travis, if you have any suggestions, I'm all ears.

Cheers,

Rich A.

click here