Re: [DMCForum] New member

Welcome to the insanity! I think I met you at Pigeon Forge actually. I think I introduced you to Marc when you said you were from Jersey. Glad you could join us... we need a few more liberals around here ;-). -Louie

--- "frvianna" <frvianna@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear DMC Forum members-

I was invited by Marc Levy to join this list. I met him and so many
wonderful people at the DCS 2004 in Pigeon Forge. I was amazed how
friendly the DeLorean community is. Unfortunately, I do not own a D,
yet :) But I am a big BTTF fan and that is what made me drive miles
and miles (NJ to TN) to attend the event. I definitely do not regret.
By reading the past posts, I understood why Marc said the discussions
were so interesting. And due to my argumentative nature, I would love
to be part of it. Recently there's been different threads on religion
(being a non-religious person myself) I got into arguments with
people that tried to preach their ideals and attack me (verbally, of
course!!) just because I didn't believe in god. I got this by e-mail:
very interesting text (whether it's true or not) and I thought it
would be nice to share with you all.

Laura Schlessinger is a US radio personality, who
dispenses advice to people who call in to her Radio show. On her
radio show
recently, she said that, as an observant Orthodox Jew, homosexuality
is an
abomination, according to Leviticus 18:22 and cannot be condoned
under any
circumstance. The following response is an open letter to Dr. Laura,
penned by a US
resident, which was posted on the Internet.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/drlaura.asp

Enjoy!

Flavia Vianna-NJ

click here