From: erikgeerdink <mailto:erikgeerdink@xxxxxxxxx>
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2004 10:50 AM
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Working On DeLoreans

sounds like he needs a showable delorean to make him happy.  Stop
worrying about what others think of your car.  who cares?
My Delorean will be there.  burned dash, 2 dings, and not so perfect
wheels.  I'll place mine next to the concourse cars if you want.  i
don't care.  People can say what they want about my Delorean.  It
just makes them look bad.

Erik
04512....its perfect to me.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kKoncelik@xxxx wrote:
> In a message dated 7/9/2004 1:06:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> timnagin@xxxx writes:
> we were going to be banished to the 'servant entrance' this show
> __
> _
> _
>
> Where do you get this stuff
> I work hard to keep the doors open to everyone and you talk about
this show
> banishing you.
>
> Give me a break on this one its your own doing
>
> Tell me what you need and I will try to give it to you
> '
>
> Ken

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12908fqbj/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/
D=groups/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1089471072/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*htt
p://companion.yahoo.com> click here

s/S=:HM/A=2128215/rand=672923443>

  _____