From: John Dore [mailto:dmcjohn@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2004 12:25 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] universal studios question

Hi lads,
Has anyone been on the Universal Studios (california) VIP tour? Its
about 6 hours long, you get to walk around the backlots, hill valley
square etc., and jump the queue's on all the rides. Just wondering if
it is worth the $135 price, versus say a front of line ticket for
$90, which guarantees you only 15 minute wait for any ride.
Anyone been there?! Thanks!
John

click here