From: content22207 [mailto:brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2004 12:38 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Fixer Uppers At DCS 2006 (Ken K)

Leaking fluids weren't the issue. The problems were bent body panels,
worn interiors, cracked glass, chipped wheels, etc. Owners of
unshowable cars know they can't compete in judged contests, so they
don't even try.

Trust me Ken: there were a LOT of us. Entire row adjacent to the river
(creek) was DeLoreans. Next two were at least 25% DeLorean. That's as
far as I ventured. People were setting up lawn chairs and sitting
outside. Of course afore mentioned tech work was going on. There was a
lot more activity than just the indoor show (not to disparage indoor
activities, but anyone who limited their participation to them did not
see the complete picture).

Bill Robertson

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kKoncelik@xxxx wrote:
>
> if you leak you cannot go inside we are carpeted at Chicago BUT we
have a
> display area outside that is accessable from the back of the
convention center.
> You can use it to do tech stuff or start your cars or whatever
>
> Ken

click here