Re: [DMCForum] Re: Cheerwine

I'm jealous. They don't have Cheerwine down here. Every time I go north,
I bring back a case or two. Glad I have a pickup truck. :)

They also don't have Cool Moon around here. No one has even heard of it! :(

BTW, I still say that good pork doesn't require sauce. ;)

Then again, I tend to stick with what works for me. Why change horses
mid-apocalypse?

--Farrar "What's Carpal Tunnel?" Hudkins

content22207 wrote:
> Amen on the Cheerwine, brother. Best kept secret of the South (diet,
> not regular. Regular Cheerwine tastes like Louie's mother's
> Massengil). Have you all noticed the Cheerwine T shirts I wear at
> these DeLorean events? Nectar of the Gods. Am considering hooking it
> up to an IV drip so I can enjoy it while I sleep.
>
> Bill Robertson

click here