Re: [DMCForum] Enough Is Enough

Mark,  When I say a little work I don¹t mind if the car is sound and needs a
new interior or the body is good but the engine is shoot.  I¹m not after a
show winner.

No the car¹s I¹ve been looking at are either non runners, damaged or are
what many of you guys would class as parts cars.  Hell I don¹t even mind
changing the chassis but I need to get the car at the right price to make it
worth my while.

It¹s not that I¹m a cheep skate.  I enjoy working on cars.

Dan