From: content22207 <mailto:brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 03, 2004 3:16 AM
Subject: [DMCForum] Eric's Tuneup

Slow & gentle with the fasteners. PRV uses nothing more than tapped
aluminum. Electrolysis can be a real problem, even on bolts not
usually associated with it (our engines collect a lot of rain water).
I've even seen them snapped off on vertically joined surfaces!

Penetrating oil takes time to do its thing. Heat helps (if you don't
weld I suggest MAPP gas in a plumber's torch).

Double check your firing order before putting the intake back on.

REPLACE ALL THE HEATER CORE HOSES WHILE YOU'RE IN THERE! Are common
5/8", swagged to 3/4" on the back of the pump (Help! brand makes an
adapter).

Remember that college educated Liberals always know best.

Tell us how it turns out. "I tuned up my car and now it won't start"
is the usual refrain...

Bill Robertson

http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1295g0lig/M=295196.4901138.6071305.300117
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1295g0lig/M=295196.4901138.6071305.300117>
> <
http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1295g0lig/M=295196.4901138.6071305.300117
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1295g0lig/M=295196.4901138.6071305.300117>

> 6/
> >
> D=groups/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1088894861/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*h
> tt
> > p://companion.yahoo.com> click here
> >
> > < http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l? <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?>
< http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l? <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?> >
> M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=group
> > s/S=:HM/A=2128215/rand=696763048>
> >

> >   _____
> >
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >

> > *      To visit your group on the web, go to:
> >

> > *      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> >

> > *      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> > Service < http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
> < http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> > > .

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

> <
http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129kodm0s/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129kodm0s/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/

D=groups/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1088913701/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*htt

http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=group

> s/S=:HM/A=2128215/rand=119592179>
>

>   _____
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links

> Service < http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> > .

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1298i5emv/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/
D=groups/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1088925430/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*htt
p://companion.yahoo.com> click here

s/S=:HM/A=2128215/rand=650907642>

  _____