Re: [DMCForum] Re: Welcome To The Chaos Ken

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Welcome To The Chaos Ken

In a message dated 7/3/2004 10:19:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Seriously, I liked the idea of a photo chronological vehicle lineup.
Could even be done online before DCS 2006. Not too sure about the
interior shots (mine car looks like crap). Should definitely include
owners in the pics and names underneath. VIN# too of course.
Gary Gore and Louie have offered to get this going
If we do it as a cruise in on Thursday we can line them  up, photograph
owners and make a video that we can make avail to everyone that wants it

Again its a great idea and this is a LOT of work
so Ithink the group that has volunteered will get it done

The Thursday lineup would allow for Sat to be in the bldg by class so we can
possibly do both in one show

I also would like to do a fly over and do another ariel photo with the cars
and people so keep that in mind

Johnathan are you out there

Ken
Ken