RE: [DMCForum] Re: Acceleration with the A/C on (Big Time ATTN:)

Sorry Bill, Casey lives in South Alabama.

-----Original Message-----
From: content22207 [mailto:brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, July 03, 2004 1:39 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Acceleration with the A/C on (Big Time ATTN:)

Know very little about DeLo automatics, but...

At Pigeon Forge I helped a fellow in the parking lot right before
supper. Didn't have time to work with him properly. Wanted to continue
later that night or Sunday, but never saw him again. Feel a bit
awkward starting something that never was finished.

I've been given the name "Casey Barlow".

Is rumored to be a friend of yours:
Small frame
Blond hair
Mega Apolo Ohno beard on lower lip
Black fingernail polish
Rose tinted glasses

Car:
Georgia tag
5 speed
No A/C compressor
Off brand idle speed motor (now bypassed)
Rather unhappy relay compartment
Jumpered otterstat (with a spade fuse...)

Is this indeed a friend of yours? If so, where in Georgia does he
live? (Will die if you say Athens).

I'm willing to drive down to finish what we started if he lives
anywhere north of Atlanta.

Bill Robertson