Re: [DMCForum] Re: Time for a new political discussion...(My last word)

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Time for a new political discussion...(My last word)

Wow. This Forum is on fire, and the topic is less than 24 hours old!
Cool!

However, I'm lost. What is the core topic of discussion? Bush? Celsius
9/11? Republicans v Democrats? Ashcroft and Bush's cabinet selection?
Clinton/Gore v Bush? Cats v Dogs?

Everyone who is playing must realize that this is just banter and
bitchery- no one ever wins these debates. It's just good sport for
conversationalists.

In other news, tommorrow I'm going to tune my engine up for the first
time since I've owned the car. New Nology ignition, remove/replace
intake, new vacuum lines, and new O2 sensor. Wish me luck!

Eric Itzel
vin 4433