[DMCForum] Re: Keep Your Laws Off My Body

[DMCForum] Re: Keep Your Laws Off My Body

Zygotes aren't fetuses.

Myth of aborted "babies" is way out of sync with majority of
procedures actually performed. D&C does not produce anything
recognizable. Perhaps with a microscope you could see a cell cluster,
but certainly nothing resembling an anti-abortion sign.

Some fantastic percentage of fertilized ova fail to properly implant
anyway (manslaughter!).

Abortion is a tragically flawed solution to unwanted pregnancies. Why
fight the fire after it's already lit? Better to ensure that as many
pregancies as possible are wanted, and those that are not wanted never
occur in the first place. Bad news to the conservatives: abstinence
isn't going to work (didn't work in the 1950's either). Makes you look
like idiots to the rest of the world. As uncomfortable as it is,
you're going to have to talk about sex, and make birth control readily
available.

Bill Robertson

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "ryanpwright" <yahoo1@xxxx> wrote:
> No. I consider a fetus a living human being. Killing it affects more
> than just your body, it affects the baby's body. While I am firm in
> believing people should be able to do with their own bodies as they
> please, I am equally as firm that their actions not have the potential
> to hurt anyone but themselves. A baby is not "your body."
>
> -Ryan

click here