From: Marc Levy [mailto:malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thu 7/1/2004 10:16 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Time for a new political discussion...

The list is too quiet lately.

Who saw Fahrenheit 9/11?  Whaddya think?

I just saw it tonight, and I must say there were a few
things discussed that I did not know before..  One
could always assume that there was a link between Bush
and the Saudis because of the oil business, but to the
Binladen family themselves?  WOW.

Great movie, everyone should see it (even if you
support bush).  Frankly, I think they were easy on
bush.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

or selling a car.  FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/HliolB/TM