From: Marc Levy [mailto:malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2004 10:48 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [DMCForum] Bush Invaded Iraq, Not Michael Moore...

If there was no Oil in Iraq, we would not give a shit
about them at all...  There are plenty of tyrant
dictators around the world who do horrible things, but
they are not sitting on a shit load of light sweet
crude.

Maybe if Ronald Regan did not do a ton of illegal
stuff to make Carter look like a dope (Negotiating
with Iran to keep the American hostages until Regan
was in office), Carter would have won the election and
we would not be so dependent on oil.  But in true
republican form, all of the democrat projects are
blindly scrapped when the administration changes (We
are still half Metric, half SAE thanks to Regan).

Not to get on a big Regan rant, but he created the
situation we are in now, along with his VP Bush Sr.

Even if the Bush administration could prove Iraq had
WMD (or even a real WMD program, at this point!)  What
evidence is there that he would have the desire, or
ability to use them on Americans?!  Still NO LINK
between Binladen and Iraq.

It was great that F911 pointed out how fear is being
used to manipulate the American people..  Sure, we can
accuse Moore of the same thing because I am scared of
Dubya!

--- Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The whole thing boils down to Hussein thumbing his
> noses at the UN
> inspectors. If he had nothing to hid, why did he
> refuse to have inspections?
<SNIP>

> Before 9-11 diplomacy would have worked fine, but
> when you have a tyrant who
> could be sitting on masses of chemical weapons you
> have to step up.
<SNIP>