RE: [DMCForum] Re: Big Brother Laws.

>Yep. Unfortunately, when you get pulled over you pretty well have to
>kiss up, even if the cop is clueless. There are enough laws on the
>books that any of us could be written huge fines and just generally
>harassed over nothing.
><snip>

What's even more fun is when the occifer has to call in to check on a law
after pulling you over.  A friend was pulled over for running a red light,
when actually all he did was turn left on red which is legal here.  The
occifer had no clue and had to call dispatch to verify this while my friend
stood there and listened.  Talk about egg-on-face.  Our police are the most
well trained, educated, and physically fit people you will find anywhere.

Greg

click here