RE: [DMCForum] EP <was> Antifreeze Tea Party

RE: [DMCForum] EP <was> Antifreeze Tea Party

LP = Long Play. EP = Extended Play.

In other words, a bad joke ... probably caused by a vacation, and too
much coffee back on the job. I'm one of those weird audiophiles who
works in FM radio. (Damned ironic, eh?) I'm full of bad jokes and
songs. Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain. Most of my
jokes are what they would call "one percenters". I guess that's why I
do best only at small parties and on Internet lists populated by
motorheads and other pseudo-geeks. Also why I gave up my career as a
professional humorist to become a disembodied voice and DeLorean nut.
Well, possibly.

FWIW, my fourth grade teacher was called Miss Pace. And she was, as
they say, "rowr". Quite a sense of style ... I'm sure a lot of boys
hit puberty when she leaned over to talk to them.

--Farrar (or to use your nomenclature:

[--= This message brought to you by Southern Comfort. Drink
responsibly. =--]