Re: [DMCForum] Re: Antifreeze Tea Party

Bill, are you actually suggesting people go out there and learn what all
this stuff tastes like?!

On an amusing aside - I picked up a partially assembled manual gearbox
which has been in the back of my Xantia for a week now. Dave came back
this afternoon having got something out of my car to report that it
stinks (it has been sitting in the sun). I guess my car now pongs of
cat's piss. Yummy. Been driving the D since it became legal again on
Saturday! Unfortunately it doesn't have the boot space or do 650 miles
on a tank. (68 litres, diesel)

Martin