[DMCForum] Re: Dodging Icebergs -- #5939's 1,500 Mile Test Drive

[DMCForum] Re: Dodging Icebergs -- #5939's 1,500 Mile Test Drive

No kidding. I don't understand just driving away. I'd fall back
behind, slow way down, call 911 and wait for him to be arrested. I'd
press charges against him, perhaps also a lawsuit for "emotional
trauma" as icing on the cake.

-Ryan