RE: [DMCForum] EFI, and DCS

> Re: Claudia: I think she was a tad upscale for DCS.
> We're not exactly  Armani.

Yeah, but remember, she just gave up driving her 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass
Supreme.  I actually had one of those, and it's nowhere NEAR Armani.  It's
the car she had in high school, Bill.  We both know what that's like... =)

While she was looking over my car, we were talking about her experiences at
the show.  She was overwhelmed with how nice everyone was to her and her
family, and how genuinely interested we were in her BTTF experiences, but
more importantly, in just getting to know her as well.  Bob Gale had similar
sentiments, and both had said they would just love to come back for the next
show.

Juley had just filled in Claudia on the restoration details, and she walked
over and said "I hear you just finished your car... How about a ride,
mister?"  Very BTTF, very special.

I also was very impressed with Kat DeLorean.  I asked her for a picture in
front of my car (now gone... both of Juley's cameras were stolen) and
started to tell her about the restoration.  I was very surprised when she
told me that she had been following my restoration since Cleveland.  She
even quoted the site a few times.  She is just dying to get one.

Now here's a question.  How would a "Buy a DeLorean for a DeLorean"
fundraiser sound?  We could present it to her at the next show...

-Dave

click here