From: content22207 [mailto:brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2004 12:30 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Did Pigeon Forge Kick Anyone Else's Butt?

Knew I carried a sleep deficit into Pigeon Forge, but did not realize
until this morning how much the rest of the weekend operated on
adrenaline alone. Have lived out of the driver's seat of my little
silver car for more than a week. Averaged 4 hours of sleep per night.
Worked on other cars until my fingers ached. Ate a mega richer menu
than usual. Ken's programming was followed by parking lot parties
until 2:00 am. Great fun, but I am definitely feeling the effects
today at work.

Now I know why DCS isn't held EVERY year. Would kill us all.

Oh, miscalculated mileage on the road atlas. Traveled slightly over
1,700 miles. Angle drive broke just as I left town so how would I know...

Bill Robertson

click here