Re: [DMCForum] Re: God and Marc Levy

Having known Don for a number of years, and having
transfered all of his personal video to digital (TONS
more than you guys saw), and reading Don's articles of
past...  I can only assume his talk had plenty of
religious interjections.

I was too busy running around to hear any of the
speeches. :(

However, Religion does not make me squirm.  And anyone
has the right to tell their story even if it includes
their faith (As Jeremiah did).. But anything you
discuss in public is now open for comment and
criticism.

I was however unhappy with Clauda's autograph
including "God Bless".  It is not proper for anyone
(her) to assume what someone else believes.

additional evidence as to my feelings on disagreements
like this; I spend 2 weeks with the Koncelik family.
In the past we have had in depth discussions on
religious and political issues.  We disagree on many
things, yet I felt welcome in their home, as they are
in mine.

I have no problem with believers.  Just don't assume I
believe the same thing, and don't preach to me. :)

THAT GOES FOR CARBURETORS TOO!!!  ;)