[DMCForum] Travel Update and Caravan

We are currently North of Atlanta, Ga.  Stopped for the evening -- all
interested parties were bushed including 2 year old and 6 month old and
Daddy's eyes lol.  We will be getting on the road in the morning.

The Ram 2500 Hemi pulled the D on my trailer like it wasn't even there.  No
issues!!!  Are looking forward to getting back to PF!

Calling Pizza Hut as I type this and getting into bed, GD I feel old.

Anyone leaving this area at a decent time, give me a shout at 813-951-2628,
who knows we might be able to caravan a few D's out of here.

Jack Stiefel
www.fmtimemachine.com
Direct listen link: www.live365.com/stations/radiocape

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor