[DMCForum] Re: I don't appear to have a mixture adjustment screw

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Martin Gutkowski <martin@xxxx> wrote:
> That's precisely correct. You are adjusting an offset in the see-saw
> motion of the metering flap. Have you never taken your air filter off?!

Yes, of course. I took the whole mixture control unit off when I did
the tune-up. I didn't really understand the internals of that unit,
however, so I didn't know the metering flap extended back that far.

Anyhow, it's all adjusted now and the car is running much better.
Still does a bit of the "glugGlugGlug" when decelerating. I still need
to check the timing, as that could be the problem.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here