Re: [DMCForum] Re: I don't appear to have a mixture adjustment screw

Re: [DMCForum] Re: I don't appear to have a mixture adjustment screw

Ryan it is a senstitive adjustment..you need to make small turns each time then replug the hole and then give it some throttle and let the system adjust....Thanks to Dave Stragand I have a piece of clear vacum hose slid up my allen wrench so I can leave it in the hole since the hose seals the leak.

I would do no more than 1/16 to 1/8 adjustments at a time....about a 1/2 turn either way and your car will stumble  and then eventually die...

good luck....buy a $25 dwell meter if you want to set it according to specs...

Mike C
2109

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here