[DMCForum] Re: What's everyone bringing to PF?

[DMCForum] Re: What's everyone bringing to PF?

I've got a floor jack and jack stands under the hood right now.
Brought enough metric hardware to build a DeLorean (washers and
plumbing fittings too). Travel with 5' of 1.25" hose standard
procedure. Also packed some .25", .625", and .75", BUT FORGOT .375"
(forgot extra hose clamps too). Brought wire, wire taps, various crimp
connectors, etc. Have voltmeter, ice pick light, hand vacuum pump,
timing light, compression and vacuum gauges, and of course my version
of A/C tools (also have an extra R134 charge under there). Fluids
include synthetic brake, 30 weight oil, antifreeze, carb cleaner, and
a can of axle grease. I've got teflon tape and gasket adhesive if
anyone needs to seal something.

I'm bringing 3/4" vacuum caps if anyone wants to bypass their idle
speed motor. Had some non-shear head balancing screws too but Rich
Acuti has already scavenged them.

Needless to say my duffel bag rides in the passenger compartment with
me...

Bill Robertson

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxx> wrote:
> How many folks are bringing tools with them?
>
> I will be bringing a few, so I'm hoping there will be others with tools
> should I need to bum something.
>
> The rest is just the BTTF conversion with all the necessary
accoutrements to
> attach it.

click here