Re: [DMCForum] #5939 Now In DC (ATTN: Mike Cohee and Rich Acuti)

Re: [DMCForum] #5939 Now In DC (ATTN: Mike Cohee and Rich Acuti)

Great news Bill.....a/c party for sunday is on hold since Walt is still
trying to get out of Tampa....I think he is doing a frame off before the trip :-)
We could use you monday night and tuesday in columbia to help overhaoul my a/c
and Rich's. I will clean up your car. We finishes dyeing his interior and it
is looking very nice...Anybody want to donate some grey seats you will make
Rich feel like a king :-) ....His car is almost there....

I will call you this eveing and leave message or sunday am. We will meet at
Rich's sunday afternnon for some cosmetics...Rich can't wait to have 3 D's in
his Parking lot...condo Nazi's may run out tickets :-)

Mike
443-838-7173