RE: [DMCForum] Re: God Squad

Yeah, Walt has damned us. But considering that Jesus and his guys were
not Catholic, and they must therefore be in Hell, we'll be in good
company, right? :)

Heaven, Hell, Karma, Reincarnation, whatever. You wanna know what
happens when you die?

Wait a while.

You wanna help people on Earth? Shut up and do something. Actions
speak louder than words. I give to charity, I volunteer my time, I
lend my radio voice to public service announcements. I don't preach.

Probably nobody here listens to The Coup, but I quote one of their
lyrics quite a bit: "Let's make heaven right here just in case they're
wrong."

Surely, if you believe that God created man in his own image, that he
has a sense of humour. Lighten up. I'm wearing a t-shirt that says
"WWJD for a Klondike bar?" for crying out loud, and I haven't been
tossed into a fiery chasm of hellfire.

... must ... have ... more ... coffee ...

--Farrar