[DMCForum] Re: Under dash speaker mounts - this has nothing to do with g

[DMCForum] Re: Under dash speaker mounts - this has nothing to do with god

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Andrew <aos+yahoo@xxxx> wrote:

> Awww, how did you know I'm a metric bigot?  :)

Actually I didn't. The holes just happened to be exactly 10cm. I
figured it would be easier for you to measure than if I told you 3.937
inches. ;)

> The brackets I've fashioned look pretty much like your drawing, only
a bit
> uglier.  But hey, they're under the dash.

Yeah, who cares at that point. My 4" speakers can't be pretty down
there, but they sound great and I never see them, so no big deal.

> Thank you for the help!

Sure!

-Ryan

click here