[DMCForum] Re: attn: Bill Robinson (Mike Cohee)

[DMCForum] Re: attn: Bill Robinson (Mike Cohee)

Am going to road test my new engine with a 400 mile trip tomorrow
after work. Not my first choice of venues, but what else can I do?
Have a high school reunion Saturday. If I'm going to Pigeon Forge with
you guys next week, the car has to a least try to travel tomorrow.
Wish me luck.

Am running a terrible sleep deficit. Was up until 3 am last night as a
matter of fact. Hopefully it won't interfere with my driving.

I uploaded some pics of my handiwork to #5939's photo album in the
DMCNEWS group. With any luck you'll be seeing it in person.

Sunday afternoon onwards is cool with me (am going to *CHURCH* with my
parents in the am). Contact me at their house: 703-527-8959. I of
course loose eMail after I leave town.

Are you available some day thereafter for other DeLo maintenance? I'm
bringing headliner material. Also need to shampoo my carpets (picked
up a lot of grease from the Diesel Shop). Adhesive on my 3rd brake
light is coming loose. Need to replace passenger outer weatherstrip. A
lot of little projects I'd like to complete before the Big Show.

Bill Robertson