[DMCForum] Re: God Squad

>> You dont have to beleive in
>> Jesus, or God to be a decent human being!

Well, there's something we agree on! I know plenty of non-believers
who are great people. I also know plenty of believers who are not
great people. One in particular told me she firmly believes that all
gay people should be taken out into the street and shot. Somehow I
doubt she'll be getting into heaven with that attitude.

-Ryan