Re: [DMCForum] Re: Why Swap A PRV?

Bill,

I have been following what you are doing and did not
mean to put your project down.  I have respect for
anyone who tries a project like this.

Also, I have no specific issues with the PRV.  I think
it is a good engine..  However, it would NOT be my
choice of engines when considering the cost and effort
that goes in to doing a conversion project.

We agree the DMC FI system is the source of many
problems.  However, our solutions to the problem are
different.  You want to take a step back and use older
technology in the form of a carburetor, where I would
replace it with a modern EFI system that is more
efficient and and reliable.  Again, no disrespect just
a different opinion.

See you in Pigeon Forge!

Marc

--- content22207 <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> People give the PRV such a bad rep, but it's not the
<SNIP>