[DMCForum] Re: I re-wrecked a car! Damn!

[DMCForum] Re: I re-wrecked a car! Damn!

Guess I was a little thick getting that one. With the ramps laying
on the floor leaning on it I would have had a tought time thinking
BTTF. It you would've removed the louver then layed them upside down
on the engine cover, then I'd have known. Just seeing them on the
floor made them look like ramps leaning on a car with a novelty
plate in it.

Joe

2524 & 16634