From: nbrommer2k [mailto:nickbrom@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 9:38 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: VIN 3092 for sale...was "Next Stop:Ebay:

Honestly, the pics look great...they actually make the car look
better! I've had a hard time selling locally, not a big market for
the cars in Spokane, mostly due to ignorance. I even put it in the
paper for "make offer"...no offers! Here's the math: I bought the car
for $9K, and have put $19K into it. What's that rule of $20K again?
Heck, for $30k I could have bought a fully reconditioned one at
Houston! Hindsight is 20/20.

Nick

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> >Here are some pics...will load more soon, including minor damage
> >around passenger side quarter panel wheel well.
> >
> ><http://beta.hometown.aol.com/phillips92/delorean.html>
>

> This is the one you were starting your price at $8500.00?  I would
bet you
> could do way better than that.  So, Walt, it is blue... are you
checking for
> flight prices to Washington state now?  ;)
>
> Greg

click here