Re: [DMCForum] Re: spring compressor for front suspension

Re: [DMCForum] Re: spring compressor for front suspension

Walt, would you like me to pass a set of these on to Mark to bring you?
They might look like every other cheap set you've ever seen, but the
real advantage comes in the left-handed thread at one end meaning both
claws move at equal rates. This makes the thread stay stationary, and it
takes a lot fewer turns to actually compress the springs. I wouldn't be
without these! They also have "sloped" claws meaning the compressor
stays upright on the spring, and really inspires confidence when using them.

http://tinyurl.com/2atu4

Martin