Re: [DMCForum] Full of crap

Hey Rich, how about copying the stuff to the DMCForum web
site?  There is plenty of room.  We just need some thumbnail
navigation.

I'm going to be taking a $#*+ load of photos at Pigeon
Forge.  I would love to have a way of displaying them online
with thumbnails and an optional few lines of text per photo.
But it is beyond my attention span to learn how to do this.

Walt