Re: [DMCForum] Pigeon Forge hotel reservations

Re: [DMCForum] Pigeon Forge hotel reservations

> I'll get me some fresh hair-plugs, tanning booth and a wax
job on the
old chassis. Whoa...slow down ladies....there's enough
Richard to go
around for everybody...hahahahahah!

I'm catching up on all these old posts whenever I take a
much needed break from sorting papers.  I just love those
credit protection commercials.  Debby Grady has the laugh
down pat.  Next time you see her, have her immitate that
voice!

Oh speaking of the Grady's...  Rob over-salted his meat
again at the Celebration show.  He made sure I was watching
first.  I noticed that he used less salt than he did at last
year's Spring Social, but he still salted both sides....

Hey, let's all chip together and have a special set of
stainless steel salt & pepper shakers made for the
Grady's -- make them look like little his & hers DeLoreans.
Okay, enough break... Get off the damn computer and get back
to work!  And get a life Walt! :-)

Walt

click here