Re: [DMCForum] Yahoo page photos

> Is that anything like "Loose the dogs amongst the people
and care not
whither they fly?"

Okay Farrar, what have you done lately to achieve this
obvious altered state of consciousness?

And you got me; I've definitely been spreading a typo.
"Loose" should have been "Lose".  Yeah, need a moderator.
So Farrar, you are obviously sober enough to keep typing.
Are you sober (or drunk) enough to go barefoot?

On the way back from Pigeon Forge, I will be visiting
friends/family in Asheville & Atlanta.  Are you too terribly
out of the way of that path?  Would like to say hi.

Lose the shoes,
Walt

click here