Re: [DMCForum] plastic guide trim between door window....

Re: [DMCForum] plastic guide trim between door window....

> I know that glass scraping on steel is a very unpleasant
sound... lucky for
me I haven't had to hear it (at least from the tollbooth
window).

The scraping that I'm talking about would show up on the
OUTSIDE of the toll booth window glass -- not the inside.
There is a lot in the door that can scratch the glass.

Walt