[DMCForum] Re: Yahoo page photos

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jim Strickland
<ihaveanaccount@xxxx> wrote:
> There's no hills in orlando!  Where are you going to get a skyline?

Well I actually plan on taking a few drives around the city and
checking out parking garages, the 408 expressway and I-4 right after
sunrise on a Sunday.  I might be able to stop in the break-down lane
long enough to jump out for a few pics.  Then run home and blow em
up on the computer.  I think the parking garage idea might work,
although Sunday morning on the east west would get everything in
view.