From: Marc Levy [mailto:malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2004 9:35 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Vixen Cam..

Wow, just finaly got the cam to work.. I realized that
my ad filter/cookie blocker was not playing nice with
the web cam server..

Anyway, the focus is on the car.. but Dave seems to be
working on something in front of it, but the focus is
bad..  I cant even tell what that thing is at the
bottom of the screen.

Friends.  Fun.  Try the all-new Yahoo! Messenger.
http://messenger.yahoo.com/

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=129at6jkl/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups
/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1086140086/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://companio
n.yahoo.com> click here