Re: [DMCForum] difference between fuel senders

Re: [DMCForum] difference between fuel senders

I disagree..   If measurements are taken on both the
sender and gage, a lookup table could be used in the
microprocessor system to improve the accuracy of the
gage.  In other words, the gage should read 1/2 when
you have 6.5 gallons in the tank. ( <S> Wow, what an
idea!)

Even if you go el-chepo and use a 4 bit
non-microprocessor system, you would have 16 "levels"
of the gage.  Better resolution than the DMCH sender
and the ability to improve gage accuracy.

The question is (and always is), is it worth the
effort?  :)

<SNIP>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/HliolB/TM

http://messenger.yahoo.com/