Re: [DMCForum] difference between fuel senders

Re: [DMCForum] difference between fuel senders

TankZilla is listed for $149 on PJGrady.com, It is
possible the price is even lower now as Rob tries to
stay competitive with DMCH.

With all of this discussion about fuel senders and
such latley, I'd realy love to see a Microprocessor
based system that keeps a running average of lets say,
the last 90 seconds, to control the fuel gage.  This
would eliminate the fuel sloshing problem which I have
had with both my stock sender, and Tankzilla.

Depending on the low fuel light STAYING on, I tend to
take 12 Gallons of gas at the fillup.  Not bad,
considering it is a 13.2 Gallon tank.

I still hate the fact that it fluctuates so much, and
seems NON-LINEAR.  The fist 1/2 of the tank goes much
slower than the second 1/2.

Maybe Bob Zilla will do this as a improvement to the
TankZilla design??  I'd pay an extra $50 over the DMCH
unit for it... Heck, I'd even help him develop it.