Re: [DMCForum] Yahoo page photos

Well, actually I was taking him on regarding a DeLorean being worth less
if it's "original". I plan an engine swap myself, not because I want to
make the car more valuable (I think it will, to the right buyer) - I
don't intend on selling - it's my baby. But because ever since getting
into the DeLorean community, I've continually heard whining about the
PRV beign underpowered. This is simply not the case, the DELOREAN's PRV
is underpowered. I want to prove is to myself (that I can do it) and
everyone else, that you can get 300+hp from a PRV designed to handle it.
I've said 400hp in the past because that's what the engine's capable of,
but I'm limted by pre-rad size and also agree with Jim on the useful
power levels we can put in our D's.

I've also been dreaming up power steering and ABS, but TVR's don't need
ABS, why should my D? :-) It's amazing what a new master cylinder,
rebuilt calipers, kevlar pads and a set of stainless flexi-hoses will do.

Martin

cruznmd wrote:
  I totally approve of your post to Video Bob
> regarding engine swaps.

click here