[DMCForum] Tinting Taillights

I just bought some Vitreo160 glass paint (www.pebeo.com) from Michaels Crafts
and tried it on a piece of plexiglass.  It looks good, well except for the
bubbles.  The bubble problem can be fixed by applying it more carefully but
they say you have to heat the paint to 325 oF for 40 minutes.  After 24 hours the
paint is still soft.  I asked them if I could use a heat gun and the said
no.... Anyway I may try the heat gun on the test piece.  The color looks good as
of now, but I wonder if it is really worth all the time and effort.  I guess
that depends on what your time is worth.  The paint was only $5.

Dave & 6530

click here