RE: [DMCForum] A simple trick: New tech article on DMCForum.org

Have you ever considered being a hand model?

-----Original Message-----
From: cruznmd [mailto:racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2004 10:49 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] A simple trick: New tech article on DMCForum.org

I've written a little article on how to wire up your cold-start valve
to prime your engine on-demand if you have hot start problems from a
failed accumulator.

It was more of an exercise in web-authoring that an attempt to reveal
any hard-core mysteries of the PRV-6. I'm trying to teach myself so I
can fire up the dmcforum.org website.

Still, for those who are only lightly mechanically inclined it may
prove useful. Check it out at:

http://www.dmcforum.org/technical/accbypass.htm

Also, please post any good photos for the newsgroup page to
the "photos/yahoopage" section and participate in the 3 running polls.

Thanks!

Rich A.

click here