Re: [DMCForum] Re: Where did I see this stickers?!

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Where did I see this stickers?!

What?  that music rocks.  I laughed so hard I was crying.  I was going to
buy some Delorean parts, then ride the merry go round for a while and
maybe win my girlfriend a stuffed elephant at the bottle toss.

The graphics remind me of the Junior/senior video "move your feet".

Maybe I'll go watch that again.

Jim

On Tue, 25 May 2004 17:17:19 -0000 "ryanpwright" <yahoo1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> Tell me about it. As someone who worked for several years as a
> professional web developer, I was really surprised to see that site
> for the first time a few weeks ago. I hear good things about the
> products, you would think they would be backed up with a solid web
> site. Maybe I can talk Bob into trading me a few of his products for
>
> a professional site, that way DeLorean owners will stop slitting
> their wrists. ;)
>
> -Ryan
>
> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > That is the most obnoxious website. The sound makes me want to
> slit
> my
> > wrists.

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!