From: billsfanmd@xxxxxxx [mailto:billsfanmd@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2004 10:51 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Top 3 or 4 things to check when car won't start

Every once in a while my car likes to remind me that it is a Delorean.
Yesterday in the school parking lot in front of about 15 students it decided
to embarass me and not start. I tried several times but it just would not
turn over.

I got out my breakdown booklet and read through while I double checked fuses
and anything that could be wrong in the relay area. After a few minutes I
tried again and it fired right up....This car does have the ability to cure
itself sometimes but I just wanted to hear from a few people on the 3-4
things they first check if the car wont start.

I am getting more and more confident working and "replacing" things on my
car but solving problems under duress is a skill I have not yet learned.
Dave Stragand's site gave me a lot of confidence to work on the car. What I
now must learn is how to troubleshoot and pinpoint problems when you least
expect it.

Mike C
2109
3 more weeks till summer :-)