Re: [DMCForum] New guy after some advice.

Re: [DMCForum] New guy after some advice.

Hi Dave

That rule may hold true in the US, but more often than not, a drivable
DeLorean can be done for quite a bit less in the UK. Largely because all
the mechanical parts are european to start with. A simple example is a
tie rod end. Look on our website to see our price compared to the US.
Cosmetics get expensive, I'll agree, although we do have Chris Nicholson
(at the moment) whose bodywork expertise is second to none.

Martin

Dave Stragand wrote:

> Are you looking for a project car so you can get a D at a lower price?  If
> so, that's false logic.  It just doesn't work that way.  In fact, it's
> exactly the opposite.  I'll explain:

click here