Re: [DMCForum] Re: Making plans for PF (Tow Dolly)

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Making plans for PF (Tow Dolly)

I've taken off my half axles so many times it's not funny.  It only takes
like 40 minutes to remove them both.

This would be advantageous for the Auto transmission users with tow
dollies.  People with standard transmissions might want to do it as well
to prevent unnecessary wear in the differential.

Jim

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

click here